CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Eragon: The Movie, Take II

While T and I have long ago rewritten the entire plot of Eragon to suit a better scheme of awesome twists and evilness and dramatic death scenes of characters we hate, me and R were discussing the horrible movie Eragon. While the plot wasn't altogether awful, the actors sealed its doom with their blase acting skills and mediocore looks. Eragon was a country bumpkin, Murtagh was a punk rocker, and Arya was a lovesick strawberry blonde. What the heck is that nonsense?! So, without further ado, me and R will now discuss who should have played these characters.

Murtagh - this one is incredibly obvious. Murtagh in the book was edgy and.. ummm R knows what else and I don't want to sound like a screaming fangirl on this blog. To say the least, Jake Gyllenhaal matches it. And in this pic, he's even pale-ish! Yippee! :D



Arya - this one is difficult and I'm not totally sold on the whole Liv Taylor thing since she's just SO Lord of the Rings and it's hard to see her being mean. R - we may need to think of a different person.


Eragon - okay, so originally cast with some nobody "Ed Speelers", the movie faillleedd. So, I think what it needed was a little pizazz. R, I forgot who we were deciding between, but I found another option (Lucas Till). Tell me what you think. :D

0 comments: