CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Continuation of L's post

Jake is edgy and...AWESOME!!! Safe to say he is PERFECT for the part. And yes we need to think of another girl for Arya, how about Kat Dennings?

 Lucas Till??? IDK...Is he too Hannah-Montana-ish for the serious part? I was thinking more on the lines of Liam Hemsworth,

And not just Because I LOVE his accent :D


Orrrr Chris Egan! Or would he make a good Roran....?

 I think anyone would be better than the hillbilly-blond they picked out. What do you think?

5 comments:

Laura Beth said...

Kat Dennings? Never seen her. What's a movie she's in? She looks perfect though.


Liam Hemsworth? Too buff, and I just can't see him as Eragon.


Chris Egan - PERFECT.

Laura Beth said...

I think of Roran as a brunette for some reason...

R@y-R@y said...

Kat Dennings is in Raise Your Voice, she's the goth.

He is too buff

Are we sold on using Chris Egan?

Laura Beth said...

Yep. I like chris Egan for Eragon. He's perfecto.

Anonymous said...

hahaha Chris EGAN!